Lost Ark: The latest weekly update brings a new song
Jul 27, 2022 Source: IGGM
The fixed-cycle update brought by Lost Ark is an effective means to keep the quality of the game stable. For players, monthly updates will bring periodic game content updates, while weekly updates focus more on improving the quality of life.
Just today, Lost Ark released instructions for its latest weekly update, where we'll see more detailed improvements and experience new additions. The most anticipated is that all players will receive a Jukebox Song "Consolation" as an official thank you gift. The song was previously only available to players in certain regions in March, but now Western players can add the song to Strongholds as well.
Another notable tweak has to do with Powerpass rules. There are currently five Powerpass available to players. In order to protect the interests of players' accounts, after the update, there is a three-day deduction period for the gold coins granted when purchasing Powerpass.
In addition to the above two tweaks, some issues in Lost Ark have also been fixed:
1. The Alarm Settings menu has been fixed and will now function as intended.
2. Fixed an issue where the current channel was not displayed in the channel selector.
3. Jukebox soundtracks will now play correctly while using the Korean VO Pack DLC.
4. The Arcanist’s Emperor Gem is now obtainable.
5. Updated the text for various Steam achievements to better reflect how they can be obtained.
The update will take place on July 27th at 12 AM PT for server downtime, and players will be able to experience the new content and fix four hours later.
IGGM is your good partner in the process of Lost Ark. Not only can you get the latest game information here, but you can also buy Lost Ark Gold here to enhance your abilities and advance the progress of various dungeons. You are welcome to visit IGGM.com at any time, and we will provide you with quality service.
- IGGM: Anti-Counterfeiting Statement
- Genshin Impact: Version 3.0 update goes live on August 24
- ESO: New character Redguard Dhulef will appear in Lost Depths
- Elden Ring: Patch 1.06 brings an expanded summoning range
- FFXIV: Moonfire Faire event will bring cool rewards
- Genshin Impact: What you need to know about Nilou