IGGM Acceptable Use Policy
1. IGGM users must follow the code of conduct published on this site. Any user who violates the rules of this site may be more or less negatively affected during the transaction process;
2. As a gamer service provider, we have a 100% secure and complete transaction system and dozens of payment methods. During the entire transaction process, IGGM will ensure the safety and normal operation of all players' accounts. All products/services sold by IGGM are legally obtained and have been reviewed by specialists. We will follow local laws and take corresponding measures to crack down on all illegal acquisitions;
3. IGGM will deliver according to the delivery method selected by buyers. If you have special requirements, please feel free to contact us. We will do so as long as it does not violate the rules. After the delivery is done, we will also send you a screenshot of the transaction in real time or provide a video of the entire transaction to help you confirm that the order has been received. At the same time, we will also upload the transaction credentials to the order details page.
4. In the event of order disputes, such as disputes arising from orders not being delivered on time, product/service price changes, etc., in order to protect the common interests of both parties, we will negotiate with you the most suitable solution. If the dispute cannot be resolved, we will report it to the authorities for further determination.
5. If IGGM suffers huge losses due to the buyer's temporary decision, the buyer must pay IGGM the corresponding mandatory compensation.
6. All chats between buyers and IGGM must be conducted through the contact methods supported by IGGM (please refer to https://www.iggm.com/contact-us). Communication between the parties must be friendly, and any abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, threatening, pornographic or any other content that may violate any applicable law is prohibited and these actions will also be detrimental to subsequent transactions between IGGM and buyers. If buyers feel that IGGM staff caused their dissatisfaction during the chat, please feel free to report it.
7. Buyers are not allowed to steal IGGM's profits through any hacking techniques or fraudulent means, etc. Any buyer found to do so will be permanently banned from their IGGM account and we will immediately report to the authorities and court to file appropriate lawsuits to safeguard our legitimate interests.
9. IGGM has the final right to interpret the Acceptable Use Policy that has been formulated.
Note: The above guidelines apply to all IGGM users
- Unlawful profit by fraud or hacking
- Plant viruses or malware or plan espionage
- Sell/Transfer your own account
- Contact other buyers for private transactions
- Selling counterfeit or pirated goods or stolen goods
- Sell redeemed or used codes
- Products or services that require the exchange of sensitive account credentials
The above actions may cause serious damage to the reputation and actual interests of IGGM. Any IGGM user must follow the legal and formal process to enjoy the services/products of this site. If the user insists on not complying with IGGM's rules, then we have the right to unilaterally terminate your order.
IGGM will also update prohibited activities from time to time, so the majority of users should pay more attention to the Acceptable Use Policy issued by IGGM, so as not to know which rule they have violated when their account is suspended or deleted.
For More Details
You can follow IGGM's Help Center or contact us in many ways directly to know the latest IGGM Acceptable Use Policy.
Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy
We encourage all IGGM users to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to us immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, or wish to file a report, you can contact us at any time.