DC Universe Online: Secrets Of Kahndaq Time Capsule
Oct 24, 2022 Source: IGGM
While Episode 44: The Sins of Black Adam won't be officially released until next week, the Secrets of Kahndaq Time Capsule, which released on October 20, is also well worth playing.
You can obtain the Secrets of Kahndaq Time Capsule in the following two ways. The first is to buy directly from the Marketplace. The second way is through Stabilizers to unlock this new Time Capsule. If you don't have Stabilizers yet, you can get them by completing daily quests or you can buy them directly in the Marketplace.
Inspired by The Sins of Black Adam, you will also need to collect your own Champion of Kahndaq and Enhanced Champion of Kahndaq styles in this new Time Capsule.
When you open your Time Capsule loot, be careful to select a random Standard or Enhanced item in the selection window. This way, your gear style correctly matches your current character.
If playing as an archaeologist, you will need to collect the following three collectibles:
1. The Battle Damaged Slimline Cache (includes chest and leg styles)
2. The Mister Mind Accessory
3. The Hieroglyphics Skin Set (includes three skin styles)
Notably, these collectibles will appear as a choice in each Time Capsule's loot selection window.
If you're still waiting for news about the other latest DC Universe Online events, you can start by following IGGM.com. We'll be updating everything about the game in real time. If you wish to buy DCUO Cash, you've come to the right place. We can guarantee that our products are genuine. Once you pay, no matter what problem you encounter, our customer service will help you solve it in time until you are satisfied!
- IGGM: Anti-Counterfeiting Statement (Updated On January 2023)
- Elden Ring: Speculation About Which Characters Will Return In The New DLC
- Elden Ring: Most Secretive Mechanic - Golden Eyes
- Elder Scrolls Online: Magicka Templar PVP Build Guide
- Final Fantasy 14: How Rookie Completes Labyrinth Of The Ancients Quest?
- Elden Ring: Why Valiant Gargoyles Are So Hard To Beat