ACNH: How To Get Bunny Day Set Items?
Mar 31, 2021
Bunny Day has arrived. It has many similarities to last year's event, but there are some new features and collectibles that are exclusive to 2021. Nintendo has made some changes to the egg hunting mechanism to prevent players from constantly pulling too many eggs when looking for other materials. Besides, to bring players a fresh game experience, the developer has added new products to the Bunny Day furniture set.
Most of Bunny Day's furniture is DIY recipes. You need to pop a balloon, look for information in a bottle, pick up a specific amount of each type of egg, and talk to Zipper and the villagers. However, the 5 new items are not DIYs, you have to buy them with ACNH Bells.
There are 23 time-limited items, 5 of which can only be purchased from the upgraded version of Nook’s Cranny. Like other collection items, you can also spend bells to collect these new seasonal items. In the event, only one of the seasonal times of the day is available, so if you want to collect all 5, you need to check back every day.
* Bunny Day Candy: 1,300 Bells
* Bunny Day Garden Flag: 1,500 Bells
* Bunny Day Topiary: 2,000 Bells
* Bunny Day Planter Box: 2,300 Bells
* Bunny Day Tree: 3,800 Bells
To get new items, you need to download ACNH's free update version 1.9.0.
For other items, you can find them in Egg balloon presents, Egg bottles washed up on the beach, or find DIY recipes by talking with villagers. They all need different kinds of eggs to craft. So you have to collect 6 types of eggs before April 4th: Earth, Stone, Leaf, Wood, Sky, Water. After the collection is completed, you will unlock various egg-themed costumes.
If you come to IGGM to buy Animal Crossing Bells now, you can immediately enjoy 30% off, which means that you can get as many Bells as possible with the least amount of money.
- FFXIV: World Visit System Can Work Again
- ESO: You Can Earn Crown Crate Item Through Upcoming Endeavors System
- ACNH: You Can Change Your Life's Theme Music Often With The Soundtrack Set
- FFXIV Patch 5.5: New Story Quests And Nier Raid Finale Has Landed
- ESO Gave Fans More Details About The Blackwood Chapter In Advance
- World Of Warcraft: For Getting To Nazjatar, You Need To Meet The Conditions