ESO: You Can Earn Crown Crate Item Through Upcoming Endeavors System
Apr 16, 2021
In June, Update 30 will arrive when ESO will provide a way to obtain premium Crown Crate items through in-game actions, which is called Endeavors. These daily and weekly challenges will reward you with Seals of Endeavor, after which you can exchange them for any currently available crown crates items.
The number of Endeavors you can complete every day or every week will change, and the types of tasks you will perform will continue to change. Once the update goes live in June, you will see a list of currently available Endeavors. Complete them and you will get Gold, Experience, and Seals of Endeavor.
ZeniMax Online Studios provides a task list that you can expect to see in the Endeavors system:
* Steal or pickpocket items
* Complete quests
* Defeat enemies using Class or Weapon abilities
* Sell items to vendors
* Craft different types of items
* Defeat different types of monsters
* Harvest resource nodes
With the new Seals currency, you can get any items of Crown Crate items, including any crate consumables (like potions or XP scrolls), pets, cosmetics, and even the very rare Radiant Apex mounts.
In ESO, in addition to finding items in crates, you can also obtain these popular items through gameplay. Any Crown Crate items you obtain with Seals cannot be converted into gems.
The value of each Crown Crate item is different, so if you want to buy some of the most valuable items, you may need to save your Seals of Endeavor. However, there is no limit to the number of seals that can be obtained, if the current crate is not what you are interested in, you can keep them infinitely.
Endeavors are expected to arrive in mid-June, which is around the time of Blackwood's release.
As for the ESO Gold required in Elder Scrolls Online, you can also buy it on IGGM.
- FFXIV Fan Fest Schedule: More Details About Endwalker And Patch 5.55
- ESO Guide: How To Become A Vampire? And What're The Benefits?
- Sweeeeet! ACNH Player Gets Pascal's Help Proposing To Girlfriend
- ESO New Trailer Shows Companion System
- WOW Classic TBC Tier List: What To Play For BC?
- ESO: How To Prepare For The Blackwood Expansion?