IGGM: Anti-Counterfeiting Statement
Jun 24, 2022 Source: IGGM
Recently, we have found that some institutions or individuals in the market are suspected of infringing on the relevant rights and interests of IGGM, including unauthorized use of the name and logo of this site, and commercial activities for profit in the name of this site.
This kind of counterfeiting has caused damage to our company's corporate image, business reputation and potential business opportunities to a certain extent. In order to protect its own rights and interests and prevent new and old customers from being misled, IGGM hereby solemnly declares and clarifies:
1. Our only website URL is www.iggm.com. The layout of IGGM website is:
Any other website, or the same or similar to our website, is fake.
2. IGGM has never authorized others or organizations to use the domain name and logo. This site does not assume any legal responsibility for the commercial conduct or disputes arising from unauthorized individuals or teams.
3. The main business of IGGM is to provide third-party services for virtual games. We does not provide other services, please distinguish carefully to avoid loss of rights and interests.
4. Any infringing news that misappropriates the information on this site must be stopped immediately. The IGGM team has collected relevant evidence and will take legal measures to investigate the legal responsibility of the infringer if necessary.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by:
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsAPP +852 91403155
- How Can We Experience Black Adam Beyond the Film? Four Games Recommended!
- Best Builds For Greatsword And Bow In New World
- Four Outstanding Builds at League Start on POE 3.20 Expansion The Forbidden Sanctum
- Details On The Upcoming Summoner In Lost Ark
- Winter Convergence Festival Returns In New World's Latest Update
- Outstanding Ships in Lost Ark for Epic Astray Crew