IGGM: Anti-Counterfeiting Statement (Updated On October 2023)
Posted: Jun 24, 2022
Posted: Jun 24, 2022Source: IGGM
Recently, we have found that some institutions or individuals in the market are suspected of infringing on the relevant rights and interests of IGGM, including unauthorized use of the name and logo of this site, and commercial activities for profit in the name of this site.
This kind of counterfeiting has caused damage to our company's corporate image, business reputation and potential business opportunities to a certain extent. In order to protect its own rights and interests and prevent new and old customers from being misled, IGGM hereby solemnly declares and clarifies:
1. Our only website URL is www.iggm.com. The layout of IGGM website is:
Any other website, or the same or similar to our website, is fake.
2. IGGM has never authorized others or organizations to use the domain name and logo. This site does not assume any legal responsibility for the commercial conduct or disputes arising from unauthorized individuals or teams.
3. The main business of IGGM is to provide third-party services for virtual games. We does not provide other services, please distinguish carefully to avoid loss of rights and interests.
4. Any infringing news that misappropriates the information on this site must be stopped immediately. The IGGM team has collected relevant evidence and will take legal measures to investigate the legal responsibility of the infringer if necessary.
Latest Anti-Counterfeiting Survey Results (October 2023)
In January 2023, we found on Instagram.com that unscrupulous merchants had stolen the "IGGM" trademark without our company's permission. They not only use our trademark to sell fake products, but also link our Trustpilot Reviews on their instagram.
In August 2023, we once again found another illegal merchant on Instagram.com attempting to use the "IGGM" trademark to sell counterfeit game products. Everyone must avoid it in time after seeing it to prevent being cheated.
In October 2023, we discovered another merchant on Instagram.com who was using the IGGM brand to sell counterfeit game products. Please identify carefully to avoid being deceived!
Please be sure to buy any game products you need on IGGM official website to prevent any loss.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by:
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp +852 95642524
- Path Of Exile 3.23: A Powerful Boss Killer You Can’t Miss! - One Shot Ambusher Strike
- New World Season 5: An In-Depth Guide To The New Seasonal Trial - Winter Rune Forge
- WOW Classic SOD: These 2 Dungeons Are Worth To Farm At Level 40 - Uldaman & RFD
- DC Universe Online: Everything We Need To Know About The Star Sapphires - 2024 Guide
- DC Universe Online: A Complete Guide To Bounty Bizarro Boss Fight!
- WOW Classic SOD: How To Start Crafting Your Gnomeregan Gear In Phase 2?