ACNH: You Can Make Use Of Time Travel And Your Campsite To Get Your Dreamies With This Trick
Jun 02, 2021
In ACNH, there are some things that are very frustrating because it is difficult for you to control which animals are residents on your island. When there are 10 villagers on your island, there are only two ways to kick out the villagers you don’t like: the animal asking you to move away (a randomly selected, difficult-to-control process) or by asking a visitor to your campsite if they want to move to the island.
The first way is not very reliable, so we will provide the details you need. You can use the campsite mechanic to replace the villagers. This does not require you to reset your entire island.
What do you need to replace your island villagers?
You need to be prepared for time travel while filling the campsite with new villagers. But correspondingly, this also means that your island will be full of weeds, flowers and fresh mail, new posts on your bulletin board and more. You will need to clean up afterward.
Some time to spare
This process will take up your day, so you need to make sure you have enough time. If solo players need to stop, they can always return to the process later.
How to choose a new villager by time travel and campsite?
1.Time Travel to around 4:55 AM
The game will be reset at 5 AM. If you log in at 4:59 AM, you will hear the bell chime and hear Isabelle’s morning announcement, and the game will load the next day’s events. At this time everything will be completely new, new fossils spawn on the island, NPCs like Saharah or Flick will appear, and flowers will multiply. So, you can set the switch time to 4:55 in the morning to check the time for two days at a time.
2.Wait to hear Isabelle’s announcements
When you change your clock and log in, you will hear Isabelle's announcements. If she did not tell you that there is a camper on the island, then you will log in to the game and wait a moment. The bell of Resident Services will ring, and Isabelle will announce one more thing.
Three possible situations:
* There are no campers on the island. You can save and quit the game, continue to the fourth step
* When logging in for the first time, Isabelle will tell you that there is a camper on the island. In this case, you can log out immediately and set the clock back a few hours. This way you will not lose the camper, the game is reset, and continue to step 3.
* Isabelle will tell you in the second set of announcements that there is a camper on the island. You can safely go meet this new animal and continue to the third step.
3. Recruit the camper and replace the villager
* You can go to meet your camper, if you are not satisfied with it, you can leave and continue to step 4.
* If you like it, you can talk to it and invite it to live on your island. After you send out the invitation, it will automatically accept or decline, or it will let you challenge the card game.
Eventually, it agreed to join your island, but there are already 10 villagers on your island, and the only way is for someone to be willing to make a deal. Once the camper says a name that you don't want to lose, you can immediately close the game.
4. Time travel forward again and repeat
If you don't have a camper, you can travel through two days, set the time to 4:55 am again, and repeat the process.
If you want to invite villagers, you can try the above method. Of course, this will be time-wasting. If you don't have enough time, you can directly come to IGGM to buy the villagers you like.
You can find almost anything you need in the game on IGGM, from ACNH Bells to ACNH Items. And ACNH has many limited-time events. Once you miss the items, you will have to wait for the next event to get them. At this time, you can also check it out at IGGM. Maybe you can buy ACNH Themed Items you need.