FC 24 Players
What Are FC 24 Players?
In EA FC 24 Ultimate Team mode, you can create and customize your own team to compete with other players online or offline. And players in Ultimate Team are represented by FC 24 Player Cards, each with their own ratings and attributes.
FC 24 Players come in different types, such as Regular, Icon, Heroes, Champions League, Trailblazers, Road to the Knockouts, Rare, etc. Each type has different designs, colors (Bronze, Silver, or Gold), and rarities.
How To Get Player Cards In EA FC 24?
1. Buying Packs: Packs can be purchased using FC 24 Coins or real money. These packs contain randomized player cards, and the rarity of the pack determines the likelihood of getting higher-rated players.
2. Transfer Market: Players can also be bought and sold on the Transfer Market within the game. You can use EA FC 24 Coins to bid on or buy specific player cards from other users.
3. SBCs (Squad Building Challenges): SBCs are challenges within the game that require you to submit specific player cards, teams, or squad combinations to earn rewards, including FC 24 Players.
4. Objectives: Completing in-game objectives can also reward you with FC 24 Players. These objectives can range from winning a certain number of matches, scoring goals, or achieving specific milestones.
Why Is It Reliable To Buy FC Players PS/Xbox/PC At IGGM.com? - Safe & Cheap
- IGGM has reliable FC 24 Players suppliers, so it can ensure sufficient inventory and guaranteed quality.
- IGGM attaches great importance to the personal privacy of each customer. It uses advanced encryption technology and secure payment methods (such as Paypal, Credits Card, Tether, VISA, etc.). So you don't need to worry about your information security and property security.
- IGGM will handle every order carefully. When you submit your order, we will carefully reconfirm the order information with you. During the shipping process, we can help you track your order status. Even if we encounter problems such as delays, we will promptly propose solutions. After the order is completed, we will also listen carefully to your feedback for future improvements.
- IGGM has the cheapest FC 24 Players for sale. We will make adjustments our prices according to market conditions every day to ensure that you can buy the FC Player Cards you want at the best price.
- If you become a VIP member of IGGM, you can also enjoy discounts up to 5%.
- We will give out some free coupons during some important holidays (Christmas, Black Friday, etc.) and launch some holiday-specific promotions.
- If you want to earn some pocket money while playing games, you can join IGGM’s Affiliate Program.
Therefore, you can definitely buy FC Players PS/Xbox/PC at IGGM.com with confidence. IGGM always puts safe transactions first. Secondly, you can buy high-quality FC Players for less money here. It’s better to act than to think!
EA FC 24: 5 Crossing Tips To Help Us Win The Game Easily!
As you can see in the title, this is a new crossing guide. In this guide, I will explain to you which type of cross you must use in which situations. So let’s get started right away.
So the first technology we’re going to discuss is L1 Cross. The purpose of L1 Cross is to allow the ball to pass longer at the back post. Therefore, this allows you to re-angle yourself to win headers. Either head the ball directly towards the goal, or pass the ball to a teammate in a better position. Next, I will give a few examples to demonstrate these situations.
In the first example, you can see that we cross it over to H in the later post. Here, Cristiano Ronaldo is in a better position. We passed the ball to Ronaldo, he won the header, passed it backwards and finished.
It is worth noting that we first pass the ball to the box, this time it may not be passed to the back post. But it allowed us to win headers where he couldn’t control any other defender because it locked him in.
If we play it out, we immediately create an exceptional situation for ourselves. This also means that you need to invest a certain amount of EA Sports FC 24 Coins to improve the player’s comprehensive data to increase the chance of successful passing.
In the next example, you can see the same Cristiano firing in an easy shot at the back post. This is an excellent technique for getting the ball to tall people. Because it allows him to re-angle himself in preparation for the header.
For the last example of L1 Cross, it will pass to Cristiano Ronaldo’s back post. He brought it back with Hansen’s Fake Shot, which you can easily implement into your game.
Because recognizing matchups is so important, the next cross is German Cross. Basically, have the midfielder or defender run close to the back line and then go full force past the back line.
Let’s take another look at Achraf Hakimi’s running cross, an easy one-way pass that you can even do for the first time. You can see it running from midfield. It will cause some confusion once it gets there.
Our next cross is just a Normal Cross. It depends on your FC 24 Players. Let’s look at the first example.
We passed the ball to Hirving Lozano, and he crossed the line like a chip ball. This gives him a header in a good way. Then he uses Normal Cross again.
When Ronaldo runs forward, you need to send the cross to the back post. Because when someone on your team takes a small step forward, there’s always a lock on it. As you can see, if we have some luck with the header, this will again be a guaranteed goal. Now it’s like German Cross and Normal Cross rolled into one.
There is always the best time to use Low Cross when attacking during a match. With a cross from the touchline or the six-yard box, the chances of a teammate making contact with the ball and sending it past the goalkeeper are high.
To play Low Cross, you simply double-click the square on PlayStation or the X on Xbox. To ensure the ball reaches the target, make sure you have enough power to pass the ball before clicking the button a second time, otherwise it will be difficult for the goalkeeper to collect it.
Timing a volley or controlling a low cross can be tricky in a busy box, so be decisive when you have a scoring opportunity.
L1 R1 Cross
The final crossbow trick is L1 R1 Cross. This cross is when you are completely free, you can fly directly over. When it reaches the air, you can touch it or volley it.
We have a lot of room to complete L1 R1 Cross. The last clip is of us with Cristiano Ronaldo on the left. You can see Emil Hansson running there, running through it. This is the most important place for you to use L1 R1 Cross.
That’s all there is to know about how to cross in EA Sports FC 24. Hopefully, these tips will help make it easier for you to win in the game!
EA FC 24: My 4-2-3-1 Formation, Tactics & Instructions
Recently, I changed my formation recently to 4-2-3-1 Wide in EA FC 24 and it massively improved my game both defense and offense wise. In order to defeat more overpowered squads, while using modified tactics, I also invested a large amount of EA FC 24 Coins into the players in my team to help them improve quickly.
In EA FC 24, we have two 4-2-3-1 formation styles:
- The Wide, which consists of Wingers and CDMs
- The Narrow, which features with 3 CAMs and 2 CMs
4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1 are the easiest formations to use on the game, but the 4-2-3-1 is so balanced in the Midfield than the 4-4-2. Let’s quickly see the tactics.
For the Defense Style, I go for ‘Balanced’ because I can manually press if necessary and also drop back sometimes.
My Width is 47. Even in FC 24, the wing play is overpowered and it should at least be at 50 or 60. But still, you have to force your opponent to build up through wings instead of attacking through the middle easily.
The biggest issue is Depth. Personal preference, I go for 71 Depth because it’s the meta in the game. This way, your players automatically mark the opponent’s players and force you to play an aggressive defensive style. If you can’t press aggressively, you need to go below 45 (something like 40 to 44). For me, I can press aggressively, so I always go for 71 Depth. But it has some downside, like counterattacks.
For the Build Up Play, I go for ‘Balanced’. In FC 24, everything is overpowered. Counterattacks are overpowered. Speed attacking is also possible. But when you face some good opponents, it’s hard to rush forward, so you need to take things slowly. That’s also why you need Balanced.
For the Chance Creation, I go for ‘Direct Passing’. You need your FC 24 Players available for direct passes inside or around the Box.
Here, my Width is 48. But you can go with 50 or 60 because of the wing play style. But for me, I go with 48. Players in the Box go with 5 or 6. Cutbacks are overpowered, so you need more players inside the Box and here you will have plenty of options.
For Corners, you can set it to 4 bars. And for Free Kicks, you can set it to 1 bar.
On the side of instructions, I leave both Fullbacks on ‘Balanced’ and ‘Overlap’. In FC 24, you need your Fullbacks to automatically join attack sometimes as you know wing play is so effective, so you need that extra player to empower your attack and give you more options.
I set both CDMs on ‘Cover Center’ and the rest on ‘Balanced’. If you really struggle with defending, you can set them on ‘Stay Back While Attacking’. But if you’re good, it’s fine to go with ‘Balanced’.
I set 1 Wide Midfielder (with either Triola or Finesse playstyle) on Cut Inside. This way, your Wide Midfielder can always get into those positions to pull out the Finesse Shot. Not only that, he will also enter the Box to give you that extra Striker. I also set him on ‘Come Back On Defense’ to support the Fullback.
Then, I set the other Winger on ‘Come Back On Defense’ and for everything else, I leave them on Default. I leave the CAM everything on Default. Then, I set the Striker on ‘Drift Wide’, ‘Get In Behind’, and ‘Stay Forward’.