ESO: How to Unlock New Companions in High Isle?
Posted: Jun 10, 2022
Posted: Jun 10, 2022Source: IGGM
The latest expansion of The Elder Scrolls Online, High Isle, has officially landed on PC. Players will be able to explore the two new areas of High Isle and Amenos and enjoy a series of new content such as Tales of Tribute.
For those who like to complete the Companions questline in the game, High Isle will surprise you. New Companions: Ember the Khajiit and Isobel Veloise the Breton Knight have been introduced, and if you want to have a good time with them, here's how to unlock them.
Unlocking Ember requires players to start from Gonfalon Bay, finding and talking to NPC Ladlow Merchant after crossing the huge bridge in the middle of the river. Here you will accept the quest "Tower Full of Trouble", and after marking the quest, you will meet Ember, who is very approachable and will ask for your help. An hour after you complete this quest, you'll be able to add Ember as a companion.
If you want to unlock Isobel immediately, you need to go west and reach Castle Navire Wayshrine, where you will meet Lord Remard DeFulley and start the quest "Tournament of the Heart."
Similar to above, you need to mark this quest on the map and find Isobel outside Castle Navire, she will also become a Companion you can add when you complete the entire questline.
Both characters have their unique charms and quest lines that players can choose according to their preferences. It should be noted that since only one Companion can be available at a time, they cannot be selected at the same time.
Not just Companions, The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle has many more exciting parts waiting for you to experience. If you want to get a head start on your High Isle journey, you can get more updates and buy ESO Gold at IGGM, we are always ready to take your order.
- IGGM: Anti-Counterfeiting Statement (Updated On January 2023)
- Honkai Star Rail: How To Creat The Best Herta Build? - A Complete Guide
- WOTLK Classic Phase 3: New Discovery In The Loot System! - Tribute Chest System And More
- Honkai Star Rail: How To Consume Stamina After Level 50 To Have A High Return Rate?
- Elden Ring: What Preparations Do You Need To Make Before Defeating The Main Boss?
- Honkai Star Rail: 5 Considerations On Characters In 1.1 Update - Good, Bad & Unfair