Palworld Gold Coins
+ 0 K Free
- 0% off
Face To Face
Add To Cart
Palworld Basic Information
- Developer: Pocketpair
- Release Time: January 19, 2024
- Platforms: Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Steam
Palworld is an expansive multiplayer game centered around survival and crafting. Within this open-world environment, players engage in combat, farming, building, and collaborative efforts with enigmatic creatures known as "Pals." With a diverse selection of over 100 unique Pals, players have the opportunity to capture, train, and engage in battles. Additionally, the game allows players to construct bases alongside their Pals, assign them to different tasks, and embark on explorations in the company of fellow players.
What Are Palworld Gold Coins?
Palworld Gold Coins serves as the primary currency within Palworld, enabling players to acquire items from merchants, expand their bases, and upgrade equipment.
Various avenues exist for obtaining Palworld Gold Coins, including:
- Exploring the Palpagos Islands and looting chests of different colors. The rarer the chest, the greater the amount of Palworld Gold Coins that can be collected.
- Selling items to a wandering merchant who sporadically visits your base. Items highlighted in blue within your inventory yield higher Palworld Gold values.
- Engaging in combat with enemies such as Syndicate soldiers or Pals. Certain Pals, like Mau and Direhowl, may drop Palworld Gold Coins upon defeat.
- Leveraging the partner skills of specific Pals capable of uncovering gold around your base. For instance, Mau can discover Palworld Currency and signal this discovery with a gold coin icon above its head.
If you don’t have time and energy, or you are in a situation of shortage of gold coins, then buying Palworld Gold coins directly at IGGM is undoubtedly your best choice!
IGGM Is The Best Store To Buy Palworld Gold Coins! - Cheapest Prices & Best Services
We can tell you with certainty that IGGM's Palworld Gold Coins are the cheapest. The reason why we can be so confident is mainly because of the following reasons:
- IGGM will observe the price of Palworld Gold Coins in the market every day and adjust the price in a timely manner. Therefore cheapest gold is available for sale at IGGM.
- IGGM has specially set up a membership mechanism. As long as you become a member of IGGM, you will enjoy certain discounts, up to 5%. This means that the more you spend at IGGM, the more discounts you can enjoy, and the cheaper Palworld Gold Coins you buy will be.
- IGGM will hold promotions every major festival (Christmas, Black Friday, New Year, etc.). We will provide free coupons, hold some sweepstakes, and even hold Giveway activities. If you don’t want to miss these events, you must follow IGGM’s official website and official social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Discord).
- IGGM has a complete range of services to meet your different needs. At IGGM, you can not only buy cheap Palworld Gold and Items, but you can also experience different Palworld Boosting services.
- IGGM's customer service is online 24 hours a day, and they can ensure timely and smooth communication. If you encounter any problems, you can contact them through different methods such as Email, Live Chat, etc.
- IGGM has stable product suppliers, which can ensure sufficient supply of products. At the same time, we can also ensure fast delivery speed. No matter what product you need, you can find it here. After you buy Palworld Gold Coins, our customer service department will confirm the order with you as soon as possible. Once confirmed, we will immediately contact the shipping department to arrange shipping for you as soon as possible.
- IGGM has specially opened a “News” section. The latest updates and guides for various popular games such as Palworld will be updated here (such as how to get more Palworld Gold coins, etc.) to help you better understand and experience the game.
All in all, IGGM.com is your best choice to buy Palworld Gold Coins for Steam & Windows & Xbox! Come to IGGM to buy what you want and start a Palworld journey!
Palworld: Best Cheese Strategy To Capture Legendary Pal Jetragon
Jetragon is an extremely powerful Legendary Pal that will help any player fight hard bosses in the final stages of Palworld.
Although difficult, there is a cheese strategy that can make Jetragon relatively easy to capture, combined with a few other tricks and preparations, all of which will be covered in this guide.
Requirements To Capture Jetragon
First off, this is still a level 50 Legendary Pal, so Legendary Spheres will almost certainly be required. These can be unlocked with Level 44 Technology Points and require Pal Metal Ingot besides Cement, Carbon Fiber, and Palladium to craft. And Pal Metal Ingot requires Electric Furnace to manufacture.
Anyway, just to be safe, I recommend bringing many Legendary Spheres, around 50 or more. You can maximize Capture Power by giving Lifmunk Effigies to Statue of Power, which will also greatly increase our chances of success.
Given that Jetragon is located in Volcano region, we should also be wearing Heat Resistance Accessory and Armor. While this strategy should help us avoid damage, sturdier armor and shields are always better.
You can craft Heat Resistant Armor, and Accessory with Heat Resistance can be purchased at Green Wandering Merchant in Dune Shelter for Palworld Gold Coins.
We need a good flying pal and lots of food to feed it. For food, I like to bring Salads because they are light and delicious. I usually need about 25 to 50 Salad per Jetragon capture.
Recommended Pal & Active Skills
For Pal, I really like Suzaku and its fire attack, which can burn Jetragon for relatively high damage. Suzaku is easily found in Sand Dunes region of the northeast. My favorite moves are Ignis Blast, Spirit Fire, and Flare Arrow.
Also, we need to craft a Suzaku Saddle, which can be unlocked with Technology Points at level 40. Sphere Launcher will make it easier for Sphere to hit Jetragon, but it’s not strictly necessary.
Where To Find Jetragon?
Once all our gear and pals were ready, we went back to sleep to make sure we were at the beginning of the day cycle. We can then head to Ruined Fortress City Fast Travel Point and head west.
We should be able to spot Jetragon roaming around a small crater. We need to move a short distance south to a large rocky formation surrounded on two sides by flowing lava.
Jetragon Cheese Strategy
This next part is very important to keep Jetragon stuck and unable to attack us. We need to board Suzaku and wait near the rock wall until Jetragon heads south towards us.
Once we’re close enough, usually outside of the molten spikes that stick out near the dirt road, we can proceed to attack Jetragon with our ranged attacks to start the fight.
We can try to close the distance and use Dragon Burst attack. Once it gets close to the wall of the rocky formation, we should be able to get Jetragon stuck by flying to the top of the rock.
Jetragon would get stuck flying on the wall in front of us instead of flying around us to where we were. From here, we can ride Suzaku and start attacking Jetragon with ranged attacks. If necessary, we can fly a little higher to maintain a line of sight with the target. When our physical strength is exhausted, we need to return to the ground to restore it.
Burn & Other Status Effects Explained
Our fire attack should initially put Jetragon in a burning state, dealing about 50 damage per tick.
In Palworld, it seems like each additional application of a debuff requires more effort. Therefore, as the battle continues, the duration of burn applied to Jetragon will become longer and longer.
That being said, we should eventually be able to wear down Jetragon to where it can be captured before nightfall. Along the way, we made sure our Suzaku ate Salad.
When & How To Catch Jetragon?
When around 3000 health points remain, Jetragon will physically react to damage, becoming briefly dazed. At this point, our Legendary Spheres should have a capture chance of 2% or higher, so we can start capturing.
Doing this will free Jetragon from being stuck. Then we need to continuously attack it with Legendary Spheres immediately after it breaks away to prevent it from attacking us. After two successful wobbles, we should have our Jetragon.
Benefits Of Jetragon & Superfast Jetragon From Breeding
A Jetragon is great on its own, as it will help us tackle Pseudo-Legendary Pal Bosses on the map, all of which are above level 40. This is true even if we are below level 50.
At this point we can make Jetragon’s Saddle or Missile Launcher. If we could get two Jetragons, one Male and one Female, then they could be bred for desirable traits to create the ultimate Jetragon.
Hope this strategy works for you. If you have your own strategy for Jetragon, please let us know. Hope you have a great day!
Palworld: A Comprehensive Explanation Of All Water Element Pals And Their Pokemon Counterparts
Palworld has frequently been fondly referred to as "Pokemon with guns" since its unveiling in 2021.
While certain Pals in Palworld navigate a delicate balance between an original concept and an exact replica of specific Pokemon, it's evident that Game Freak's renowned franchise significantly influenced Pocketpair's successful new game. Consequently, each Water-element Pal in Palworld has a distinct counterpart in the Pokemon universe, with the level of obviousness varying based on the extent of deviation from their Pokemon counterpart.
Similar to the Pokemon series, Palworld also incorporates elemental types for each of its Pals, with specific elements holding an advantage over others, although the game includes only half as many elements as Pokemon.
While exploring Palworld, players are likely to come across Pals of various elements, including some that can assume different elemental forms through fusion. When identifying their Pokemon counterpart, only the original forms of these Pals will be taken into account, as their designs mostly remain unchanged with only a few elemental alterations.
Why are you hesitating? Prepare enough Palworld Gold Coins and explore the magical Palworld with me!
Pals Of The Water Element & Their Corresponding Pokemon Counterparts
While the majority of Pokemon corresponding to Water-element Pals are Water-type themselves, there are a few exceptions, such as Cufant and Goodra, serving as evident inspirations for Teafant and Relaxaurus, respectively.
Teafant closely resembles Cufant in body shape and elephant motif, even though the latter is a Steel type in its original series. However, Relaxaurus is a dual Water/Dragon element Pal, sharing 1 element with Goodra.
Goodra evolves from Sliggoo in the rain, establishing some associations with the Water type as well.
Penking Serves As The Empoleon Equivalent In Palworld
Among the Water-type Pokemon with counterparts in Palworld, Empoleon and Penking exhibit the most evident resemblance.
Although they may not share identical physical appearances, they are conceptually akin as both are penguin-based creatures inspired by regal rulers.
Penking's name is a combination of "penguin" and "king," while Empoleon derives its name from the emperor penguin and Napoleon.
The primary distinction between these 2 creatures lies in their secondary typing. Empoleon acquires the Steel type upon evolution, whereas Penking incorporates Ice as its secondary element alongside Water.
Kelpsea Is Palworld's Counterpart To Lapras
A prominent Water type in the Pokemon series is Gen 1's Lapras, renowned for enabling players to surf on its back. Therefore, it's not unexpected that Palworld introduces its own counterpart in the form of the Pal Kelpsea.
Although Kelpsea draws inspiration from the Kelpie of Scottish folklore, it exudes a similar grace and beauty to Lapras, establishing a natural association between the 2 creatures.
However, while Kelpsea is exclusively a Water element Pal, Lapras is a dual Water/Ice type, indicating that their typings are not precisely identical.
Jormuntide Is Palworld's Equivalent To Gyarados
Among the formidable creatures in their respective games, Jormuntide and Gyarados exhibit distinct similarities.
Both are scaly sea serpents with flowing whiskers reminiscent of leviathan-like dragons, making them unmistakable counterparts for fans of both Palworld and Pokemon.
Although many fans believe Gyarados should have been a Water/Dragon type rather than a Water/Flying type, Jormuntide fulfills this desire with its accurate Water/Dragon elemental typing, reflecting its draconic design.
This typing imparts a sense that Jormuntide could be a redesign of Gyarados while maintaining its unique identity.