Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Clawbringer's nerf received negative reviews
Posted: Apr 19, 2022
Posted: Apr 19, 2022Source: IGGM
Since its release on March 25, 2022, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands has received a "generally favorable" evaluation on Steam, but some players have believed that it also has had some shortcomings. Players recently pointed out that the nerfs to the class, Clawbringer in its latest update were inappropriate.
Compared with other games, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands has a very special setting in which players can not only choose a profession to create a character at the beginning of the game but also choose a profession's skill tree from the other five professions, so that through matching Achieve different skill coordination and interaction. But not all six characters have the same power, it depends on the players' choices and combinations.
Clawbringer is generally considered to be the least capable of the six classes in the game, and it is also the most controversial character. After this update, its ability has been weakened again, and most players currently have a relatively negative view of this profession.
The main reason why Clawbringer has been criticized is: that every profession in Wonderlands except Clawbringer has ENGINE, which is a self-starting advantage, which can allow players to use it in different battles, but Clawbringer lacks this advantages and little synergy. In addition, the changes to the Awe skill have reduced the critical strike rate by nearly 20%.
There have been discussions about adjusting Clawbringer's balance in the Tiny Tina's Wonderlands community, and players have expressed their views and opinions one after another. I believe that the Gearbox Software can pay attention to the problem and improve it.
If you are also a Tiny Tina's Wonderlands player, please continue to pay attention to IGGM, and we can not only provide you with the latest consultation but also provide you with cheap Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Gold/Items to support your game progress.
- EA FC 24: This 5-4-1 Formation Is Worth A Try! - Custom Tactics & Player Instructions
- WOW Classic SOD: This Gold Farming Location Is A Good Choice For Phase 2 - Witch Hill
- Diablo 4: Dominate Season 3 With The Twisting Blades Rogue Builds - Leveling & Endgame
- Skull And Bones: 5 Tips To Become The Richest Pirate In The Ocean!
- Last Epoch: How About This Beginner-Friendly Spellblade Shatter Strike Endgame Build?
- WOW Classic SOD: The Most Worth Investing In Endgame Materials For Later Phases! - Golden Pearl