Lords Of The Fallen: New Updates & Changes Introduced With Patch V.1.1.474
Posted: Feb 08, 2024
Posted: Feb 08, 2024Source: IGGM
Lords of the Fallen Patch v.1.1.474 has been released, introducing fresh updates and changes. Follow my steps to dissect the patch notes, providing a concise summary and all the essential details you need to know.
If you want to have a better gaming experience after this update, don’t forget to prepare a sufficient amount of Lords of the Fallen Vigor in advance.
Gamepad Rebinding & Backup Saves
They've added 2 fantastic features that many of us have been wanting for a long time. Firstly, the gamepad rebinding. I know everyone was eagerly anticipating this addition, and it's baffling that it wasn't available from the beginning. So the choice is now entirely yours.
Alongside this, we are finally able to release something that we have been cooking in the background: backup saves. With this system in place, players can now rely on automatic backup save slots to protect you from corrupted saved data. Your game will automatically save backups in multiple spots. So if your file becomes corrupted, it can retrieve the information from the backup, eliminating the issue of corrupted files. You shouldn't encounter any corrupted files from now on, and if you do, they should fix themselves. The highlights are below:
- Gamepad Rebinding: Full cross-platform gamepad rebinding options have been implemented. These will be accessed within the settings menu, enabling you to have full control on how you traverse through Morstead.
- Backup Saves: With this brand new system in place, the game automatically saves the game to 3 designated slots during your play cycle. Switch through them as you progress. As a result, should you encounter a corrupted save, the game automatically reverts back to a healthy save slot, so no player action is needed.
Then there are some fixes in this new patch note:
- Fixed an issue that caused the umbrell platform to be pulled towards the host player if the co-op partner pulled near the vestage of Blind Agatha.
- Fixed an issue that could temporarily prevent the co-op partner from picking up Vigor after the enemy was killed within a close distance.
- Fixed an issue in that can cause a co-op partner to get stuck after teleportation to the host if the host was standing in a very narrow location at the moment of teleportation.
- Fixed an issue in that could cause the co-op partner not to see the host character after changing the realm from umbrell to Axiom.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player's health bar to update delay when healing during an invasion.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from deleting the session password using the reset to default option in multiplayer menu.
- Fixed a collision issue that could cause players to get permanently stuck between Rogar crystals near the vestage of the Bloody Pilgrim.
- Fixed a collision issue that could cause players to get stuck under the broken statue near the boss encounter with Judge Cleric, the Radiant Sentinel.
- Fixed a collision issue that could allow players to access the vestage of the Bloody Pilgrim without killing the flagrant Seer by jumping on the Rogar crystals and skipping the fight.
- Fixed a collision issue that could occur if players use the umbrell lamp to traverse across an umbral bridge at Pilgrim's Perch. This issue allowed players to stand on an invisible platform in Axiom.
- Fixed a collision issue that could cause the player camera to display an out-of-world location when entering the first cave in depths.
- Fixed a collision issue that allowed the player to look out of the world near the Spurn Progyny Boss Arena.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemies to not be able to traverse the environment near the first small hill in Penitent Path.
- Fixed an issue that can cause the water to kill players if only slightly touching in Bell Room.
- Added a new ladder in Forsaken Fen for players who discovered the secondary mountain path.
- Fixed a camera clipping issue that could occur when standing close to walls at the first SFL tutorial.
- Added an option to disable camera resetting horizontally when pressing the lock-on button.
- Fixed the camera collision issue that could cause the player camera to clip through Rogar crystals near the vestage of the Bloody Pilgrim.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from moving more than one Rune at a time to the Coffer.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Restart Game Plus Zero to be available at the vestage menu even though players had not completed the game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Umbrell remnants to receive fall damage when dropping down to attack players in Umbrell.
- Fixed an audio issue that could cause the Umbrell ambient sound to be missing when quitting out to the main menu and loading back into the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ravenous Fast Citator character model to have a stretched texture.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck when terminating the game during the credits with Rogar ending.
- EA FC 24: This 5-4-1 Formation Is Worth A Try! - Custom Tactics & Player Instructions
- WOW Classic SOD: This Gold Farming Location Is A Good Choice For Phase 2 - Witch Hill
- Diablo 4: Dominate Season 3 With The Twisting Blades Rogue Builds - Leveling & Endgame
- Skull And Bones: 5 Tips To Become The Richest Pirate In The Ocean!
- Last Epoch: How About This Beginner-Friendly Spellblade Shatter Strike Endgame Build?
- WOW Classic SOD: The Most Worth Investing In Endgame Materials For Later Phases! - Golden Pearl