D2R Ladder Season 3: Best Loot Drop Highlights During My 200 Chaos Runs
Mar 10, 2023 Source: IGGM
I was finally able to make an Infinity for my Sorceress and switch from the Blizzard over to Nova, which I was pretty happy about. Before writing this article, I have did a 200 Chaos Runs and the following I will introduce are some of the drops that I think are great.
The runs were done with my level 91 Nova Sorceress, that has roughly 300 Magic Find depending on what I was wearing. Let's get right into it.
- Kicking things off on run number one, we start with a plus three Eschuta's Temper Eldritch Orb.
- 18 runs deep, we find another Raven Frost Ring.
- On run number 21, we find a 40% pair of Chance Guards Chain Gloves. This is the second one that we found with perfect Magic Find.
- On run number 23, we find a pretty rare Druid helmet that you don't see that often. It is Ravenlore Sky Spirit.
- The very next run (run#24), we found an Ethereal Colossus Voulge. You can take this to lars that can get four sockets.
- On run number 36, we get our first decent rune drop, which is Ist Rune.
- On run number 59, we find a halfway decent melee Grand Charm (Sharp Grand Charm Of Sustenance) that I think I'm going to transfer over to my Berserk Barbarian Find Item.
- On run number 68, we find Gheed's Fortune Grand Charm with 33% to Magic Find.
- On the very next run (run#69), we find the pretty sweet 220 Paladin Coronet, which is called Skull Mask Coronet. It has a lot of strength and some resistance.
- On run number 72, we found a Skin of the Vipermagi with 33 all-res.
- On the next run (run#73), we get a pair of Sandstorm Trek Scarabshell Boots.
- On run number 81, we find the Arm of King Leoric Tomb Wand.
- On run number 84, we find a pair of Gore Rider War Boots finally, but they're Ethereal of course.
- On run number 93, we find an Ethereal Great Poleaxe, so we go to socket it and we come out with three, unfortunately.
- On run 106, we find the one to Shadow Disciplines Grand Charm, which is called Mentalist's Grand Charm.
- Ten runs later (run#116), we find a one-two offensive auras Grand Charm, which is called Captains Grand Charm of Strength.
- On run number 117, we find The Gladiators Bane Wire Fleece with a perfect 200 percent enhanced defense.
- On run 118, we find that unique Phase Blade turns out Lightsabre (Lightsabre Phase Blade).
- On the very next run (run#119), we found a four open sockets plus three Grand Matron Bow, which is perfect for faith.
- On run 163, we find a drop called Lem Rune.
- On run 169, we find a Necromancer Summoning Spell Grand Charm, which is called Graverobber's Grand Charm's Of Strength.
- On run number 173, we find a seven percent Magic Find small charm (Small Charm Of Good Luck) definitely trying to find as many of these as I can.
- On run number 175, we find the melee Druid helmet Wolfhowl Fury Visor. In the same run, we find a unique facet (Rainbow Facet Jewel), which turns out 3 to 4 poison.
- On run 179, we find a plus one to traps Grand Charm (Entrapping Grand Charm).
- Our best drop comes on run 184, it is Ohm Rune.
- On run 187, we find a plus three to warmth, which is called Ormus' Robes Dusk Shroud.
- On run 188, we find our second Viper (Skin of the Vipermagi) and it turns out 29 required level this time.
- On the very next run (run#189), we find a pretty nice Jewel called Scintillating Jewel Of Daring with 15 to all resistances and 8 to dexterity.
- Our last notable drop of the session comes on run 195. It is Ruby Jewel Of Truth with seven faster hit recovery and 30 fire res.
Above are loot highlights during my 200 Chaos Runs. Of course, these D2R Ladder Items can only be obtained by doing your Chaos Runs hard. If you think this is too time-consuming and labor-intensive, you can get some directly from us.
- IGGM: Anti-Counterfeiting Statement (Updated On January 2023)
- Elden Ring: Speculation About Which Characters Will Return In The New DLC
- Elden Ring: Most Secretive Mechanic - Golden Eyes
- Elder Scrolls Online: Magicka Templar PVP Build Guide
- Final Fantasy 14: How Rookie Completes Labyrinth Of The Ancients Quest?
- Elden Ring: Why Valiant Gargoyles Are So Hard To Beat